Another in a long line of mistakes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bush has made another bad mistake. This one comes in the form of his new pick for the supreme court, Harriet Miers. Mrs. Miers is wrong for a multitude of reasons. One of which is that the highest office she ever held was that of city council woman in Dallas. Also it seems that Bush is playing favorites, The respectable Mrs. Miers was Bush's legal advisor for a number of years, In fact when he was the govenor of Texas he named her Chief of the Texas Gambeling administration ( I know I can't spell). Oh and before I forget did I mention that she has never been a judge before. it seems Bush is just in a rush to to get a new pick made and it seems that he is just trying to replace a woman with another woman (no offense to all you women out there I just mean that he is replacing the current judge with a much less qualified one.) So I will say it again, Bush is an idiot.



I kick ass for the lord


10 Responses to “Another in a long line of mistakes”

  1. Blogger Namingways Way 

    well, he aint the brighest crayon in the box, but he has made some efforts... he is still way in the red, but he has made some good moves... cant think of any eight now, but just wait ;)

  2. Blogger Ross 

    Oh I hadn't heared about the deputy chief of staff job. Oh WELL. But yeah I really thought that he couldn't get any stupider, I was wrong



    I kick ass for the lord

  3. Blogger Roxy 

    I'm thinking of moving to Canada.

    Three cheers for the Great White North!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You've always been terribly biased...and there has always been favorites put into office, it's nothing new. Bush is doing alright, not great, but alright...better than Kerry

  5. Blogger Ross 

    Canada seems like a good idea

  6. Blogger Roxy 

    ok, the hockey penalization seems fair.

    waffles - just because Bush is supposedly better than the next guy (insert whomever's name here) it doesn't mean that he is acceptable. no one ever strives to be mediocre, right?

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It doesn't really matter how good or bad he is, he's in office, and that's not gonna change unless he really screwes up. I'm just tired of people dissing those in office, but not really doing anything about it. And unless you voted for or against, I don't really think you have grounds to argue.

  8. Blogger Ross 

    I'm pretty sure that if that all us working on this blog could have voted, we would have.

  9. Blogger Roxy 

    I vote. I give money. I volunteer time. I'm even one of those people who writes letters to my senator, congressmen, and the representatives in OTHER states as well. I've volunteered time on Capitol Hill in Washington DC. I've marched in rallies. I've even donated goods, services and my time to help those less fortunate. I try to be part of the solution - not the problem. And I respect the office of presidency. But I don't think that our current president is a strong leader. And I don't think Kerry could have done much better. I think this country is apathetic and it is easy to diss the leader than to take responsibility. I take responsibility for my corner of the world and those around me. I want Bush to take responsibility for the country he is supposed to be leading.

  10. Blogger Namingways Way 

    Yeah, bush has kinda neglected his job for a "graeater" good, but what can be better that your own country. I know that the rest of the world is important and affects us greatly, but he needs to get his priorities right..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!