Fall is here


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It just hit me all of a sudden, that it is almost time to start raking leaves, setting up for Halloween, and watching TV. Yup, that's one of the highlights of the season, all new shows and seasons of favorites. For me it seems to be in one Anime: Naruto. The fact that I have already seen many of the eps doesn't matter, its just the feeling no clicking is required. I know that most of the time it would be better to watch it on my schedule, but I'm kinda lazy when I can just make two clicks on my remote, and in most cases just one. Now that's said, I hope winter gets here soon!!!


3 Responses to “Fall is here”

  1. Blogger Namingways Way 

    It really has been hot this late in the summer, but it should get cooler.

    I cant wait for some snow!! More then we gots last year!

  2. Blogger Ross 

    Complain all you want I like the hot weather. Not tom mention its hotter in my house duriong the winter, that would stove works too well. And Jeremy Naruto isn't that importamt esspecially with the coming of the new episodes of Survivor,The Amazing Race, Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, Lost, Most Haunted, T.A.P.S, and of course all of the CSI serieses.


    Wow I watch too much t.v., but I geuss I live vicarisly through it, especially with my realtity shows.

  3. Blogger Roxy 

    I miss having a true "fall." In Arizona - we get 100 degrees until October and then have to drive up north to watch the leaves change color.
    And - I love the CSI serious too...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!