The Summer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As all of the current members are still in school, in some form, we all have summer vacation to live through. Each summer its always the same: Get outta school and fell great, then do some vacationing, then live off of video games for a while, and after a week into summer: GET BORED!!! Of course there is always an alternative. One could get a job, and then when school starts, you feel like there was no summer. And this year, we have had the longest break ever--Almost two months!! I have been left to get bored, and need to plan more stuff to do, but I have an obstacle--My mom. Every time I want to do s/t at my house she comes up with a reason for me not to. Rooms not clean, she don't wanna put up with any more kids, or she's gotta clean. I'm not sure about the validity of the last one, but it stops my fun...

Hopefully soon I can do s/t... Hopefully


4 Responses to “The Summer”

  1. Blogger Ross 

    You better do something soon. Iv'e reached my limit on having people up for a while. And your house is almost always a little cluttered, but I kinda like it (I have to spend ours cleaning mine because my mom is such a neat freak). Hey if you do do something could you let me know like a week in advance so I can get out of work.

  2. Blogger Namingways Way 

    Btw, is tue sitll okay b/c i'll be on vacation from thurs to sun next week

  3. Blogger Namingways Way 

    yeah, sure...
    When u gonna be gone again?

  4. Blogger Ross 

    Just don't forget about me. Please??

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!