Small break from an even bigger job


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its labor day weekend, and I don't have anything to do!! I'm glad. Even though my schedule is close to nothing, I still have to pick up where someone left off in one class, and I'm now doing the same work in 1.5 hours a day. I didn't realize how much there was to be done, but it is fun, and kinda cool. I guess I've gots to find a nice successor from the freshmen... Yeah right


2 Responses to “Small break from an even bigger job”

  1. Blogger Namingways Way 

    Its been so long, i forgot...

  2. Blogger Ross 

    I dont treat the person that I know ,that left, lika an anonymous third person.

    And Jeremy good luck, even Mrs. R pretty mucj said the classes below us are idiots

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!