Normality


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm sorry if my the archangel part of my personality became annoying recently. Every year around this time for a few days that part takes over and its all I can think about. But now things have returned to a semblance of normality at least. Yep I'm back to my normal mumblin' and grumblin' (well more like loud talking and not listening) self. Once again I am sorry about this whole thing,
please accept my apologies.
But lets get back to a normal post.
I have become obssesd with the Daily show with Jon Stewart. I love the show. Its hillarious but acctually stays close to a lot of the facts. But they recently moved to a new set. I hate it. The new set is horrible. It looks nothing like a talk show anymore. No more couch, no more normal desk. It looks (and this is how Jon himself siad his fans were describing it) like the control room of a starship. So I beg you Daily Show go back to the normal set or at least a better one than this one.
" I kick ass for the Lord "


2 Responses to “Normality”

  1. Blogger Ross 

    I thought you would like that.

  2. Blogger Namingways Way 

    lol... nice, but i think that ones been done before. Heh heh nice sig though

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!