and guest starring....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I, Namingways Way, will now be living here for a while. Well at least until I die or run out of stuff to say... God, I hope that doesent happen.....Umm...

Namingways Way, Master of all things with names.


2 Responses to “and guest starring....”

  1. Blogger Ross 

    Yeah that is a good nutral color. Perfect for the only moderate in the alliance. Well welcome into the folds of our alliance. With your acceptance of our offer the alliance has grown in power yet again. Perhaps one day we will be the most powerful blog on the net.


    "I kick ass for the lord"

  2. Blogger Namingways Way 

    Heh Heh, yeah right....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!