Beach


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to the beach. YAYYYYYY. I love all beaches but I;m going to my favorite. Oak island N.C. Oak island is one of those quiet not so popular beaches and I love it for it. I love the peace and quiet its so peaceful. So I won't be able to post for a week. I'll see...err.... type to you all next week.


I will be here

"I kick ass for the Lord"


2 Responses to “Beach”

  1. Blogger Namingways Way 

    I'm going tothe beach. YAYYYYYY. I love going to the beach with friends! Thank you! (Starts russian accent)I just might not have to kill you!

    LOL

  2. Blogger Ross 

    Good. Killing me may not luck good on that eternal soul I recently informed you you had.



    "I kick ass for the Lord"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!