Lost and Alone


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Ok. I have a problem. A few days ago I was sent on a holy assignment. My mission was to kill a demon like none other, one that not only has powers borne from hell-fire but also control of a lot of WMDs. We fought for hours through the night and into the morning, then right as I was about to finish him with a final strike from my angle's cross, he hopped on a bike and took off. I was going to chase him but thought better than to be seen in public. The idiot ended up hitting a cop anyway. to the left is a pic. of the demon, if you see him let me know. You can contact me at archangel.of.divine.light@gmail.com
But thats not my problem. It seems that during the fight I got a pretty nasty bumb on the head and I have lost some of my memories. I now can't remember how to contact the other archangels and I can't remember how to get back to heaven. Ive been lost for about 4 days now. I'm out of money and have nobody to talk to. I'M ALL ALONE, And I can't understand a word the fast talking locals around here are saying. ICAN'T STAND HAVING NOBODY TO TALK TO. The only way I was able to get this Message out was because I spent my last bit of money on a drink at the e-cafe I'm now sitting in. Please, does any one no which way is heaven?


1 Responses to “Lost and Alone”

  1. Blogger Ross 

    Thats true. Nice comment

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!