A little help please


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok here are my problems. I am writng my book as many of you may already know, well its acctually going to be a series of books. So here is the first problem is 6 main characters to many to introduce in the first book? My other problem is that I can't decide on a title. So which of these sounds cooler for the name of a fantasy novel, Chronicles of Sartinia: Losses or Chronicles of Sartinia: Darkness Descends.

When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my God, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.


3 Responses to “A little help please”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Definitely Chronicles of Sartinia: Darkness Descends, in my opinion, my friend.

  2. Blogger Ross 

    TRhanx for the help. Thats what I was swinging towards as well. By the way who is this?

  3. Blogger Ross 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!