Is someone looking over your shoulder while your reading?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well legally no they aren't. This week the House of Represenitives blocked The FBI's proposed law, a law that would alow them to look at what you have checked out from the library. Personally I don't think that a terror suspect would be stupid enough to use a library to do their evil planning. It worries me that the republican FBI is more worried about what people are reading than what people are acctually planning.

When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my God, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.


1 Responses to “Is someone looking over your shoulder while your reading?”

  1. Blogger Roxy 

    The sad part is that the government wastes time on people who are checking books out of the library (and tracks what books people are buying) and NONE of these activities make me feel any safer or more confident in our government. Good post...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!