Ok so I did have fun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well the wedding is over. The drunks have stumbled home and the new couple is on their way to St. Thomas.
I didn't think I would have any fun at all because generally I hate weddings,funerals, or any family gathering, but i had fun this time. Of course it sucked having to show yp at the church at 3:00 when the wedding wasn't till 6:00. We took so many pics. Most where the standard weddign pics. But then we did some funny ones (like holding up the bride, and the bride acting like a bar singer sitting on a piano). I had the honor of seating my Grand parents ( my bro sat Mom) I also got to roll my whellchair bound God Mother down the isle (I was glad to do it, I do love her).
Then the big moment came. My dad led my sister down the isle and gave her away (It even brougt a tear to my eye). The ceremony was beautiful and I'm really happy for my sis.
After the wedding we took even more pics then headed for the reception.
The reception was pretty cool. I blew out of it pretty quick, I left right after making a toast and they had cutt the cake. I would have stayed longer but the combination of a room from full of twenty/ thirty year olds and an open bar made me think it was a good idea to leave early.
Over all the wedding was pretty cool. I think my toast at the reception says it all about how I felt.
" Seventeen years ago Hanna wished for a little brother, she may want to take it back now. But she has been the best Sister I could have asked for and I love her dearly. Today I don't feel like Ive lost a sister, today I gained a new Brother. I give you both all my best wishes."

When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my God, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
P.S. This is will be my last post for a few days. I'm going off for a little while tommorow.


0 Responses to “Ok so I did have fun”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!