Rules update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



one additioanal rule for the death pool. If one of your people dies before the three registration weeks are finished you have to replace them with another person or just have a list of nine people. Also remember that you may use peope that are politicians, authors, actors, artists, models, who ever as long as they can be considered famous.

When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my God, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.


0 Responses to “Rules update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!