Justice Fails (again)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Once again justice has failed. A pasty white freak who dangles babies out of windows and plays with little boys was let off the hook. Yes I know that there wasn't very much evidence against Michael Jackson, but he has been accused of the same crime like 30 different times. At least I can take comfort in the fact that his career has been ruined. The best gig he is going to get is a Las Vegas show and lets face it only washed up old freaks have Las Vegas shows. I mean Las Vegas is where former super stars go to die.


Oh, while I'm talking about ruined careers. Did you know that Destiny's Child is splitting up? (Thank God. Another triumph of good music getting rid of bad.) In my opinion they only had one good song and that was "I'm a Survivor" (they sang that right?). The only reason I liked that song was because I love Survivor the T.V. show.

Until next time, remember you always want the Archangel on your side.


0 Responses to “Justice Fails (again)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!