Projects


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For some reason it seems that I am always involving myself in a lot of projects and if I don't I always get bored. Currently These are my projects.

  • School Literary Magazine
  • A fake set of cards for magic
  • Helping Graham with his card game
  • Organizing all my 10,000 + cards.
Would anybody like to help me out?
Does anybody else have this same mind set that they must be doing something?


1 Responses to “Projects”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sometimes, mmhmm.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!