The Good and The Bad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



O.K. so I finally saw the new Star Wars. It was pretty good. I have to say that the acting wasn't nearly as bad as I had been led to believe. There were some major things in the movie that were just bizzare and completely unbelieveable (Yes I know none of the things are actually believeable)

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW MOVIE STOP READING NOW
  • Ok first thing I found wrong with it: When Anakin betrayed Mace Windu and saved the Emperor his dialouge was pretty much as follows: "NOOOOOO what have I done. I have betrayed everyone I have loved" then ten seconeds later he says this to the Emperor "Master I will do what ever you say" That transformation from good to bad happened way to quickly. .
  • Seconed Thing. Anakin had both his legs and his good arm cut off. Then after doing this he touched lava and caught on fire. Yet he was still alive when the Emperor arived to save him.
  • Third thing and this one is kinda small. But at the end of the movie we see that consruction of the death star is already well underway. I found this hard to believe because in the later movies they make the death star sound brand new. And then the seconed Deathstar was half way completed inonly a year or two. However, this movie is set twenty years prior to the completion of the first Death Star. Like I said this one isn't that big of deal. It just seems like the time perameteers were a bit off.
  • Fourth and Final mistake. Anakin did not leave Luke a light saber. In episode 4 He is told by Obi Wan that His father left him his light saber.

Even though their were things wrong with the movie I really liked it. What I have liked most about the newer movies is that two out of three characters you thought would never have a fight scene have had one. In episode two yoda has one and then in episode three he has another one. In episode three R2D2 also has a fight scene. Infact he has two. First he kills that spider like droid by stabbing him in the eye. Then after he is on Count Grievous' ship he kills two guard droids by covering them in oil and setting them on fire. Also if you notice that after Anakin and Obi wan have had a fight scene, the story cuts back to R2 and he is surrounded by more dead droids. The other character was C3PO (I wish he could have had one). Last thing. did anyone else spot the Melenium Falcon.


0 Responses to “The Good and The Bad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!