Bon Voyage ( did I spell that right)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am taking this time to say good bye to one of my best friends. Big J I hope you have a great time on your excurssion to Japan. Just bring me back something nice (just joking). I hopw you and TZ have a many memorable experiances. Good bye and have a safe trip.

remember, you want the Archangel on your side.

P.S. May god be with you Big J and TZ.

P.S.S. I would like to have anyone who knows Big J to reply and say bye to him.


1 Responses to “Bon Voyage ( did I spell that right)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    BYE!!!!!!!!!!!


    But really, thx you guys. I will try to bring you back something cool, or at least inexpensive and facinating!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!