Random.... not possible


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Did you know that no human can be random. For instance I was just naming random numbers the other day, I can't remember why. But the numbers I named wer. 562, 250, 826.
Later a friend pointed out to me that 562 was my old boy scout troop, 250 was my street number, and 826 is the month (august) and day (the twenty-sixth) of my birth day.


1 Responses to “Random.... not possible”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Some things are random, you just need to check some of your friends. For the most part many things are not (i.e. Most random number generators on computers use the nano seconds from the time the computer was turned on to come up with numbers)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


the feed

the rgb store

the links

the posts

the vault


Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!